Home   |   Our Adoption Story   |   About Me

5.09.2011

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mothers Day to My Momma!

Christmas 2010

I am beyond bless to have the most amazing mother in the whole world!  And even though we have our ups and downs we have more UPS than downs!  She is my biggest support, my toughest critic, she is always willing to listen and give me good advice even though sometime it is not what I want to hear.  
She has sacrificed and struggled to give me the best life possible!  She was (and still is) tough on me but in a good way.  She expects alot from me but she knows I am capable of giving it and stands by me to help me along the way!  She raised me in a Christian home and tought me good morals and values. 
She is my best friend!  There is nothing I love more than to have my Momma spend the night with me. When I am sick, scared or worried I still want my Momma.  We have a very special relationship that not many mother/daughters get to experience.  I can not imagine not talking to her everyday and I don't go more than one day with out seeing her unless it is absolutly necessary and then I am not a happy camper.  There is no way to describe how much she means to me!  I am a Momma's baby and don't mind admitting it!

I hope that I can half the mother to Jake that she has been to me!

I Love you Momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment