Home   |   Our Adoption Story   |   About Me

5.05.2011

Embrace the Camera - May 5th

Today is Embrace the Camera Day! 

I love my little man so much there is no way to describe it!  Sometimes I think about it and try to tell him how much I love him and just give up!  I mean really...how do you explain it?  I just hope that he can feel the love and someday understand! 

Here is a picture of me and Jake and his buddy Ryley taken at the zoo this past Saturday.
(See my previous post for details and link up while you are there) 
Ryley and I are trying to get Jake to look at the camera for a group photo but Jake is more interested in what his Dude is doing behind us.  I love it because it shows how determined Jake is, how he makes me laugh ALL the time, and how determined Ryley is to get a good picture.  Ryley LOVES the camera and is always ready for a photo op!  Love these two sweet little boys!  We had a great day together!

Take a step out from behind the camera and Embrace the Camera then share it with others at:


3 comments:

  1. Very cute! Your little man is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! they look verrry interested! happy mothers day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heheh what’s was the “dude” up to. Looks like it must have been very interesting!

    Kendra aka "Domestic Princess in Training"

    ReplyDelete