Home   |   Our Adoption Story   |   About Me

6.30.2011

I met Gail Pittman

While we were in Ridgeland for the State Baseball tournament last weekend I met Gail Pittman.  As luck would have it, I was giving Jeff directions and he could not exit the interstate quick enough so we had to take the next exit.  BINGO...we drive past the Gail Pittman Studio in Old Town Ridgeland.  Well, I quickly put that on my "to do list".  I LOVE Gail Pittman Pottery!  I have Garden View in my kitchen and I love it!  I love all of the patterns and would own every piece that is made in Garden View if I could afford it.  Did you know that Oprah, Faith Hill, Katie Couric, and ME all have Gail Pittman Designs?  Of course theirs were all custom designs and mine is Garden View but that is some AWESOME company wouldn't you say?  Anyway, we had some downtime Friday afternoon so we stopped by the Studio.  I was browsing around and telling my Mom and Jennifer how much I LOVED everything I saw when I looked up and at a little drawing table there sat the pottery master herself!  OH MY!  She was so nice and sweet.  I asked what she was working on...just trying to start a conversation with her.  She showed me the new designs she is working on and chatted about baseball and of course Jake.  Oh... even if I never liked her before...I am in love now!  She was down to earth and so friendly!  So I bought the new cross in the new Endless pattern.  It is awesome and matching my new living room colors just perfect!  Mrs. Pittman signed it for me and I got my picture made with her!  LOVE IT!  It was a great visit and such a surprise to actually meet her AND like her. 

Gail Pittman and me

Check out The Anderson Crew to see others "Embracing the Camera" this week!

And if you want to check out the latest and greatest pottery available check out Gail Pittman's Website.  You will love it!  It is a Southern thang!

1 comment: