Home   |   Our Adoption Story   |   About Me

5.20.2011

10 things about me

1.  I can't stand for my feet to be dirty (espically the bottoms) therefore I NEVER walk bare footed.  Never - I even leave my flip flops at tubs edge while bathing.

2.  I have an abnormal phobia about snakes.  Ask anyone that knows me how severe it is and they can explain.

3.  In my dreams I am a neat freak but in reality I am messy marvin.

4.  I don't watch network TV.  They only thing I watch for myself is reality TV....mostly "The Real   Housewives of" Anywhere.

5.  I secretly long to be British Royality....or just British would be really cool too!

6.  I love the fact that I am Southern with a tingy of Okie thrown in....it provides the best of both worlds.

7.  I rarely go anywhere without my camera being at least in the car...most times in my purse.

8.  I am an only child but blessed by amazing but totally different families on my Mom and Dad's side.

9.  I hate to watch movies.  I can't stay interested that long.

10.  I would love to be a reader but I hate to read ...... see #9....same problem.

Now that you know 10 strange but unique things about me join the party by linking up with me.

Here's how - Blog 10 things about you, include a link to my blog or grab the button, and link your blog post up on inlinkz below


1 comment:

  1. i know...i have pretty much given up the tube for keeping up with my blog. something had to give. t.v. was the obvious. :) happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete