Home   |   Our Adoption Story   |   About Me

5.20.2011

Embrace the Camera - May 20

So I have been AWOL from blogging for a couple of weeks now.  We have had a couple of really bad weeks at work and since I work on broken computers all day the last thing I wanted to do at night was get on the computer for anything.  Please forgive me!  I will try to do better!

EMBRACE THE CAMERA

Today I am embracing the camera with new pictures we had taken the day Jake turned 18 months old. 
Juno of  Juno Avent Photography did the photos of us and they are all awesome!  I am just having trouble deciding which ones to have him edit for larger prints for the house.  I would have them all in 11x14 and paper the walls if I could get by with it! 
The day we did the photos Jake had been sick for a week and he was not happy.  He ended up doing very well and Juno got some amazing shots but some of my favorite are of Jake having (as we say in the South) "a spell"....otherwise known as a good old fashion fit.  I actually love the pictures because he is in the "spell" period of the terrible twos right now...yes we are already there.  He is very determined and wants to do it Jake's way more so than ever lately.  Anyway, I love the photos because it is so us right now and we will have them to look back on and laugh! 
So here are some of Jake having his spell.


And here is a cute one of me and Jake laughing at something.....


Mrs. Anderson is under the weather this week so she is not blogging but to check out others that have Embraced the Camera go to



1 comment:

  1. Hope things are better with you and work! Ahh..Mary Mac just turned 18 months as well. So big! :)

    I'll look for your "about" post. Let me know if you have a linky with it. ~d.

    ReplyDelete