Home   |   Our Adoption Story   |   About Me

8.29.2011

Check this out....

So if you read this blog any at all you know that I am very close to my family!  I have told you how outrageous, insane, funny, loud, obnoxious, etc we can be BUT we do have big hearts and will give you the shirt off our backs to help you out. 


See these two..................


Mikey and Jenn

They are my cousins....technically he is my cousin and he just got lucky enough to marry her (I guess you could say we all got lucky).  They are part of a new non-profit organization that raises money for people in need.  They pick one person and donate any money raised over a period of time to that person.  AWESOME idea!  They are doing great with the group...the group consist of young people that just want to help out.  It is a great idea and a great group of people!  I am very proud of Mikey and Jenn! 

Go Give the Guy a Dollar to check out the organization and donate!  After all, it is just a dollar!  You can also buy a really cool t-shirt designed by "the guy" Shawn Butrum.    Read his story and donate!

Can you give the guy a dollar?

Jenn also writes a very interesting blog.  McCrory by Marriage will keep you entertained and make you laugh!  She is a hoot!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment