Home   |   Our Adoption Story   |   About Me

3.31.2011

A New Start

So here I am again..... back in the blogging world.  This time I plan on staying for a long time.  I love to blog about my life but boy has it changed since I was blogging about our adoption journey.  Now my life is all about life with Jake.  Gosh we sure love the little man.  I cant imagine my life without him.  I was born to be his Mommie and he was born to be my baby.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE him! 

This blog will hopefully grow and be inspiring to someone even if it is just me!  I love my life and take my job and Jake's Mommie and Jeff's wife very seriously.  I hope this gives you a brief look into our wonderful lives and of course you will get to meet the cutest little fella you have ever seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment