Home   |   Our Adoption Story   |   About Me

6.16.2011

Thankful Thursdays - June 16

Today is Thankful Thursday. I like the idea of taking one day a week and listing something I am thankful for....makes me stop and think about how blessed I really am.

This week.........
I am thankful for my family. Not just Jeff and Jake but my entire extended family - both Sides. Growing up as an only child it was important that I have family and friends around to play with and support me. Well I just happen to have the best!


Part of my Dad's family at the family reunion this past weekend.

Some of my cousins on my Dad's side - Al, Stephanie, Pam and Melissa .
And my Dad's sister - Aunt Patsy


My Cousin (by marriage but I still count her) Jenn and me at Cinco de Mayo

My Cousins on my Mom's side - Mikey, Ben, Jane Claire, Jenn, with me and Jake

This is by far not all of my family but just a sampling!  I love them all and even though we have good times and bad they are great!
And I am Thankful for them this Thursday!

To see what other people are thankful for this Thursday check out


Thankful Thursday at Our Family of Four
 

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. I agree, extended family makes those activities even more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm with you... family is the best. and i think strong family ties are something truly to be thankful for. thanks for linking up this week!!

    ReplyDelete